Qualified Litigation Lawyers for a Wide Range of Disputes
If you are facing a civil law matter, – either as plaintiff or defendant, – it is important that you are adequately represented by an experienced litigation Lawyer. Whether your business is facing a lawsuit or you are embroiled in another civil dispute, we can steer you towards solutions that are cost-effective and in your best interests. For years, we have helped businesses and individuals through disputes, litigation, transactions, and more.
With BZN LEX INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS, you can expect:
We are hands-on when it comes to our clients because we know that you need more than a Lawyer at this time – you need a trusted legal ally focused around YOUR needs and goals.
- Diligent and proactive case preparations
- Personalized attention when you need us
- Commitment to the most successful outcome
We are ready to tackle a variety of civil litigation cases, including those involving:
At BZN LEX INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS, we are able to take a wide range of civil litigation cases. Our goal is to help you resolve your conflict in the quickest way possible with the least expense and risk. If negotiations fail, we are always ready to take a case to court in order to ensure your rights are adequately protected.
- Compensations by accident, personal injuries. Accident claim expert
- Serious cases of Medical Negligence (Malpractice) and general tort claims
- Claims in Court by contract breach, illegal appropriations and damages
- Property disputes and contractual problems
- Debt recovery, company searches, financial reports on debtors, and execution of decisions against debtor’s assets
- Commercial litigation. Business disputes
- To submit formal complaints and appeals against Private or Public Corporations or Governments at the European Court of Justice or
- To submit formal complaints or appeals before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, as a result of serious violations of human rights in Spain
- Tort Law and lawsuits under administrative law
- Construction and delivery defects of real estate in breach of buildings specifications
- Enforcement of international court orders or judgments in Spain
- Civil Lawsuits against Spanish banks as a result of abusive mortgage’s conditions, such as “Floor clause”, “Swaps”, etc (100% rate of success so far).
- Civil lawsuits against Spanish banks and Developers in order to successfully claim the deposits lost by investors who bought off-the-plan properties in Spain that were never built. (100% rate of success so far).
- Landlord/ tenant disputes
- Contract disputes
- Civil protection of the right to honor, of individuals and businesses; disclosure of facts related to private life that affect the reputation and good name, defamatory comments made on the Internet, etc
- Inheritance disputes and all kind of contentious probate cases. Contesting a Will
A Real Testimonial from grateful clients
«Oscar Ricor has always given us his best advice and service possible. Oscar is very professional in the way he works and has acted on our behalf on quite a few occasions. He speaks very good English. One of the most important things we would say about Oscar is that he is completely honest and trustworthy. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Oscar Ricor to anybody who is looking for a Lawyer. Thank you so much again for all your help in winning the court case against the developer, and for getting all our money back. It is only Lawyers like you, who are helping us keep our faith in the Spanish law system». David&Vera.S.Murcia
( Please see photograph below)
If you are interested in discussing the details of your dispute or civil law matter, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will review your case and provide you with straightforward advice on how you should proceed.
- Contact us now.