Reasonable doubt, reasonable fees
Are you accused of a crime? Then you deserve to have a strong committed Lawyer in your corner to fight for your interests, without hesitation.
At BZN LEX INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS, we will be fiercely dedicated to your case, as we believe that every person deserves the best representation, no matter what charges they face. We fully realize that this can be an overwhelmingly stressful time, but we can give you full reassurance, that your problem will be OUR problem, and we will NOT let you down.
When you work with our BZN LEX INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS we will be upfront and clear about your legal options, and we’ll be with you at every step of the way.
A criminal conviction might involve very dire consequences, like thousands in fines and fees, months or years in prison, destruction of social reputation, loss of job opportunities, etc
Time is of the essence
When facing criminal charges, there is an urgent necessity to protect yourself from a conviction. Therefore, in order to increase your chances of acquittal, you have to react quickly. The prosecution is piecing together a case against you from minute one of your arrest, or even sooner! Time is of the essence. Consequently, it is critical to have legal representation prior to your arraignment date, or initial appearance in Court, as this will allow us to prepare your defense adequately. This would make all the difference in the outcome, because it would allow us to counter the prosecution’s advances by constructing a solid wall of defense beforehand.
What makes us different?
- With more than 30 years’ experience as Chief Policeman, Mr Antonio Ricor has the unique ability to question defendants in Court, that very few Solicitors have.
- A great track record of success
- Straightforward legal advice for every client
- Zealous and proactive advocacy
- Cost-effective representation
Effective Defense for the Accused
We are licensed to handle criminal litigation cases all over Spain, including cases that involve:
- Domestic violence
- Formal complaints or appeals before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, as a result of serious violations of human rights in Spain
- Frauds, swindles, punishable insolvencies, fraudulent bankruptcies and receivings by criminal Builders or Developers
- Legal representation of clients accused of serious criminal offenses committed in Spain
- Minor offenses or Misdemeanors
- Traffic cases
- Criminal protection for offenses committed on the Internet or other means, such as insults, slander or disclosure of secrets.
«Oscar Ricor is a truly magnificent Lawyer and person. Had to engage his services for criminal proceedings against my partner; and from the outset his assurances concerning his ability to defend and work towards a satisfactory conclusion reassured my belief in the legal profession of Spain.
Communicating in English both written and oral to provide updates as well as detailed submissions to the Spanish courts, telephone updates, visitation to my partner and an excellent response (email response within hours) is the character of a truly professional service.
His costs quoted for undertaking the case were detailed and broken down and reflected the workload, there wasn’t any hidden costs, there wasn’t any demand for additional monies, payment was requested for each stage of the proceedings when needed.
He succeeded in reuniting a family and ending a nightmarish period in our lives. He also provided a end review of the overall proceedings explaining decisions of the courts and comforting assurances that the case was completely concluded.
On a footnote, If you are foreign and in need of special legal services then I cannot but highly recommend Mr Ricor ». David B. Dublin. Ireland
Regarding CIVIL LAW&LITIGATION, please visit the following specific section
Get started: Contact us today to request your consultation!