Do you wish to buy a property in Spain safely and with complete peace of mind? We can help you.
We were extremely fortunate that OSCAR RICOR was recommended to us when we decided to a purchase property in Alicante province. As our main home is in the UK we were able to count on him to guide us and in some cases take the reins during the purchase. His wealth of knowledge and experience enabled a smooth transaction with also the purchase of a car and in setting up utility accounts with direct debits and for taxes. Not speaking the Spanish language his advice and guidance have been invaluable over the last three years in making our holiday home a pleasure to live in. He explains the processes in an easy way to understand and kept us updated throughout the purchases. We have found Oscar to be very professional, thorough and trustworthy. We wholeheartedly recommend OSCAR RICOR SOLICITORS to anyone requiring an English-speaking solicitor in Spain. John & Mary, Surrey, UK.“
We are a TOTALLY independent professional law firm and property conveyance is one of our most important practice areas of work. We provide a fast yet still personal yet still cost-competitive service in residential conveyancing (whether buying or selling properties or re-mortgaging) and advising on all aspects of applicable property law. We DO offer a first-class service at a highly competitive price, giving advice to clients in a concise and straightforward way, identifying clear courses of action whatever the technical or legal complexities of the subject.
We offer services on sale and purchase of both residential and commercial real estate:
In purchase conveyancing transactions, our services include review of agreement of purchase and sale, searches on and off title, advising tax department of purchase, preparation of mortgage, signup and explanation, registration, and reporting, etc.
In sale transactions, our services include review of agreement of purchase and sale, responding to purchaser’s concerns, arranging discharge of mortgage, preparation of transfer documentation, registrations (if applicable), and reporting.
Landlords and Tenants disputes
In addition to that, we also deal with many cases regarding building’s defects and hidden encumbrances. We take very seriously the fact that for a foreign investor, the dwelling is the most important investment of life and subsequently, that no one can infringe the peaceful right of enjoyment of the owner. In short, we work to secure our clients’ best interests in the successful completion of every deal.
To that end, we offer among others, the following services:
- Integral legal advice about the Freehold and leasehold conveyancing process (buying a property)
- Help with the selling of your property
- Draft, review and advice on a Off-The-Plan Purchase
- Deducing and investigating title (searches, enquiries and planning, etc)
- Legal Reports. Drafting of contracts and completion at the Notary
- Power of attorney
- Tax Advice and management of taxes and duties resulting from the transmission of Property
- Registration of Deeds at the Property&Land Registry
- Fiscal representation for management of annual taxes
- Advice on remedies concerning building defects, failure to complete and others
- N.I.E numbers and Resident permits for EU and NON EU citizens
- Landlords and Tenants Solicitors. Long term Tenancy agreement and Tourism license
- Landlords/Tenants Disputes
- Horizontal property: Formation and Consulting of Owner Communities
- Resolution of Disputes with the Community of owners
- Foreign Exchange: International payments to Spain
- Investment property advice and GOLDEN VISA
- Off-The-Plan Property Deposit Refund
- House insurance ( also life, car or business insurance)
- Commercial Property conveyancing